Money Flow treats responsible gaming as the ultimate customer service policy. We believe that it is our duty to make sure that you, our customers, enjoy gaming on our website and remain fully aware of all possible social and financial problems which may occur in connection with gambling.
Gambling should be treated as an entertainment, not as a source of income. While the majority of players treat gambling as a kind of leisure activities and risk only some definite amount of money, for others this may become a real challenge. In order to maintain the control over your gambling passion we remind you that you should always consider the following aspects:
- Gambling should be moderate and it should be treated as a form of leisure, not a way of earning money;
- Do not chase your losses — уou will always have a chance to win some other time;
- Play only when you are able to cover your losses;
- Control the time and money you spend;
- If you need to take a break in gambling, send a request to our online support service and we will exclude you for a period of time;
- If you need to discuss your problems, which may arise during the gambling, please, contact one of the organizations listed below.
Do you have problems?
If you are concerned that gambling may have negative impact on your life or your relatives’ lives, use the following questions to determine whether there is a problem or not.
- Does gambling prevent you from attending your work or study?
- Do you play to spend your time or to avoid boredom?
- Do you play alone for a long period of time?
- Has somebody even criticized your gambling passion?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobby due to gambling?
- Have you ever lied about the real sum of money or time that you spent gambling?
- Have you ever lied, stolen or borrowed in order to get money for betting?
- Do you reluctantly spend your ‘gambling money’ on something else?
- Do you play until you lose all the money?
- Do you feel that you want to try winning your losses back as soon as possible immediately after losing?
- Do you feel lost and despair when you run out of money when gambling?
- Can arguments, despair or disappointment make you want to gamble?
- Does gambling make you depressed or cause any suicidal thoughts?
- The more positive answers you get, the more likely you are to have gambling problems.
- Please, contact one of the organizations listed below to talk to someone who may advise and support you.
If you need to take a break from gambling, you may exclude yourself by contacting our online support service. Self-exclusion means that your account will remain blocked and will not be available under any circumstances.
If you consider self-exclusion, please, do not forget to contact all the gambling venues you have accounts at to block your accounts there as well.
We also recommend you to install special software that will allow you to block access to gambling websites on the Internet.
See Filtration Systems at the bottom of the page.
Gambling consulting organizations
GamCare is the leading recognized organization, which delivers consultations, advice and practical support in solving the problem of social consequences of gambling in Great Britain, you can visit its website: www.gamcare.org.uk. Confidential hotline: 0845 6000 133.
Gamblers Anonymous is the community of men and women, who gathered in order to solve their own gambling problems and to help others to do the same.
There are regional offices all over the world.
Information about Gamblers Anonymous services is available at: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
Gambling Therapy provides support and help to those who were adversely affected by gambling.
Gambling therapy group members work both in Great Britain and abroad.
More info is available at: www.gamblingtherapy.org.
It is illegal for persons under the age of 18 to register and gamble at Money Flow. Money Flow takes its responsibilities in this regard very seriously. We verify the age of all our customers, who use payment mechanisms available to persons under the age of 18, and perform additional random verifications of our customers' age using other financial tools. Please note that if a person under the age of 18 is found out to use the website, all prizes and payoffs will be forfeited.
Filtration systems allow parents to control the access to the Internet based on selected criteria.
Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing gambling websites.
If you share your computer together with your family or friends who are forbidden to register and bet at our website, or if someone asked to block the access to the gambling website himself or herself, please consider the following options of filtration and parental control: